Below is a list of resources and a summary of recent communications for graduate students and instructors related to COVID-19. We will continue to update this page with relevant information throughout the term.
CoE COVID-19 Resources
CoE COVID-19 Student Resources
Faculty Resources for Online & Blended Teaching
Maize & Blueprint
Michigan Engineering C.A.R.E. Center
Rackham Resources for Graduate Students
UM International Center
COVID-19 Policies for International Students
- Resources and support are available for students through the Michigan Engineering C.A.R.E. Center, Dean of Students Office or Counseling and Psychological Services. The University also offers SilverCloud, an online mental health tool that offers self-guided programs for anxiety, depression, stress, resilience or insomnia.
- The University continues to require COVID-19 vaccinations for all our students, faculty and staff. This includes those working or learning remotely.
- If you have received all doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series but have not yet reported your information, please do so here.
- If you have received a first dose of the vaccine, report that here. You will be required to complete weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a mask indoors on campus until you have completed all doses and are considered fully vaccinated (two weeks post final dose).
- International students:
- Please read this guide about how to navigate the vaccine requirement.
- If you have access to a U.S.-authorized vaccine now, do not wait until you arrive in the U.S. to be vaccinated.
- For the purpose of meeting U-M COVID-19 policies and quarantine and isolation requirements, the university recognizes vaccines that are authorized for use in the United States by the U.S. Food and Drug Act and the World Health Organization (look for the COVID-19 vaccine EUL issued list).